* Carlota (Leblon) – small and cozy place with amazing Brazilian food (lunch or dinner);
* Gero (Ipanema) – sophisticated and expensive Italian restaurant (diner);
* Antiquarius (Leblon) – Expensive and traditional Portuguese restaurant full of international celebrities (dinner).
* Sushi Leblon (Leblon) – trendy Japanese restaurant with amazing food (dinner);
* Forneria Sao Paolo (Ipanema) – pizza and sandwiches (dinner);
* Zaza Bistro (Ipanema) – charming and romantic place for dinner, with different drinks and food (dinner);
* Porcao (Ipanema or Aterro do Flamengo)/Barra Brasa (Leblon) – amazing churrascarias for meat lovers (for lunch, price fix);
* Nam Tai (Leblon) – small Thai restaurant (lunch);
* Do Bira (Recreio dos Bandeirantes) – the restaurant is far from everything, but with amazing Brazilian/seafood with a romantic and breathtaking view (I recommend it for lunch after beach in Barra daTijuca);
* Celeiro (Leblon) – fantastic small salad restaurant (lunch only – closed on Sundays).
* Garcia & Rodriguez (Leblon) – French style place for breakfast and quick lunches;
* Atelie Culinario (Leblon) – tiny place with tables outside for breakfast or just a coffee.
* Mil Frutas (Ipanema) – amazing ice creams and breakfast.
* 00 (Gavea) – cool and trendy place with beautiful people – only for Friday nights;
* Baixo Gavea (Gavea) – some dirty bars for after beach or some draft beers in the evening;
* Da Graca (Jardim Botanico)
* Pao de Acucar;
* Corcovado/Cristo Redentor;
* Jardim Botanico (parque);
* Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas;
* Stores located in Ipanema,
* Shopping da Gavea (Gavea)
* Fashion Mall (Sao Conrado)
* Bookstores: Livraria da Travessa and Letras & Expressoes
* Fernando de Noronha
* Hiking in Rio Grande do Sul Gauchos and Grapes canyons
* Beach at Salvador and amazons – manaus
Hiking tours in South America
Noronha is a great place for aquatic sports. Due to its north-south geographic position, the island presents, at the same time, perfect places for diving, surfing and fishing.
The visibility exceeds 40m (120 feet) and you can easily see sharks, dolphins, turtles, stingrays and various species of multicolored fishes.
Between November and March, Noronha is also the best place in Brazil for surfing. Surfers from all parts of the world are now discovering the perfect waves of Noronha, nicknamed the Brazilian Hawaii.
Noronha is one of the last virgin refugees in the world. We are sure this will be an experience you will never forget!
Place to stay:
Pousada Zé Maria
Stay in bungalows made of Brazilian hardwood and enjoy beach views, an infinite pool, whirlpool tubs and hammocks.