– Super paradise
– Jackie o (go at least for fun happy hour). World famous gay beach club.
– Paradise beach – beach party starts around 56 p.m.
– Elia beach – more for families but the beach is nice, for a quite and calm day. Try the restaurant at the far end of the beach.
– Nammos – a bit expensive, afternoon party is cool. This beach restaurant on Psarrou is at the water’s edge on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. More upscale Ibiza than cosy taverna, this is luxe living with lapping waves and golden sand at your feet
– Solymar – one of the best beaches
– Psarau beach – one of the best beaches
– Kalua at Paraga Beach – afternoon parties are good
– Panormos Beach – mostly the locals, there is a beach party in the afternoon and a good restaurant
– Agrari Beach – beach party starts around 5-6 p.m.
– Mamakas: quiet restaurant but very good food
– Blevedere Hotel Nobu (Matsuhiasa) Also parties at Belvedere on Saturday nights
– Phillipi restaurant: Traditional Greek cuisine
– Casa di Giorgio: Italian
– Tasos Restaurant & Taverna Paraga Beach, fish restaurant
– Kiki’s: on the hill of Agios Sostis Beach
– Kastro bar at Little Venice : cool place. Plays sound tracks from Cinema Paradiso, Once upon a time in America. Also for sunset
– Caprice at Little Venice
– Rochari Hotel (next to Belvedere Hotel) ·
– Oniro Bar
– Old port area
– Bar Caprice (one of the hottest bars)
– Interni (beautiful bar restaurant, upscale. good food, but also possible to go just to the bar.
– Next door Caprice
– Sea Satin (both the food and the scenery is good)
– Remezzo: owned by top model Claudia Schiffer
– Interni after dinner time – Cavo Paradiso: club on Paradise beach, on top of the rocks.
– Blu-Blu – Scandinavian Bar – Astra Enolopon Dynameon Street: Modern interiors, cool design bar/lounge, designed by the famous Greek Jewelry designer Minas
– Space Dance : house music
– Uno Bar Anemoi on Matogianni, is one of Chóra’s hippest bars
– Recommendation to make dinner reservations for 23:00-23:30, if you want to go out, as night life starts late.
– LALAoUNIS 14 Polykandrioti Street, bzyantinum style jewelry
– LBR 29 Kalogera: summer dresses with cool colors
– Galatis Platysa Manto, the owner Yiannis Galatis dressed famous names like Elizabeth Taylor, Ingrid Bergman, Jackie Onassis back in the days.
– Hand Made: hand made shawls, carpets, table cloths.
– Jella’s 3 Nikiou Street: old Mykonos style silk, linen, wool clothing
– Parthenis Alefkandra: since 80s, greek brand Parthenis, unsual clothings
– Nikoletta Little Venice: clothing and house interiors like beddings