– Eat Paella and Tapas and Pinchos
– For Paella and seafood: Port Olympic’de “Cangrejo Loco”, Port Vell’de (also called Barceloneta) “Cal Pinxo”, “Cap Pep” at Placa de les Olles. It looks like a crappy counter but they do some of the best fish in Barcelona
– For Tapas: On Rambla de Catalunya “Ciudad Condal”, on Born “Casa Delfin” (Born)
– Born area in old town, close to Picasso Museum, for an afternoon hangout, to have a drink and chill
Also nice boutiques in this area for shopping.
– Drink some Juve Camps or Freixenet brand Cava.
– Picasso Museum, Gaudi’s garden and houses.
– Cafés around Paseo De Gracia.
lunch / dinner tapas (near Chueca)
more elegant in c/Jorge Juan,
c/Argensola, c/Piamonte all near plaza Colon and also
c/Serrano has the typical Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bimba y Lola etc. All is around Colon.